This programme is designed for organisations seeking to initiate and implement a continuous improvement programme. The programme:
- focuses on the key basic skills in process analysis with an emphasis on practical and easy to use techniques;
- develops workshop management skills -ensuring that a workshop delivers;
- focuses on easy to use data collection and analysis;
- presentation of findings;
- innovation techniques;
- basic change management skills.
This two day programme focuses on providing the core skills to commence process improvement.